Monday, May 16, 2011

Lootbag: Etude House, Tony Moly

SM Fairview: I was on a mission --- look for a hydration backpack for my brother and get some diapers for the babies. I was determined to breeze thru the crowd and head straight to sports shops, I didn't have the luxury of time coz I left my calf in the care of the in-laws not before making sure he's well-fed, of course I digress. But I made a wrong turn (or did I, really?) and so lo and behold! Etude House boutique!! No, I couldn't, I just couldn't but I did. Sigh, I walked away from the store with a paper bag filled with bottles of polishes and a membership card! All along thinking, hubby's not going to like this... As I was walking towards a sports shop, I spotted a large white sign, the simplistic design caught my eye --- Tony Moly! My heart skipped a beat, again I was torn ---- should I go? It will only be for a few minutes, I thought. Yep, after just a few minutes I got out of the store with four more bottles of nail polishes.

Here's what I got,
Open.... Sesame!
Miss Tangerine Petit Darling Nails Kit, matte black, matte gray, GD011
Tony Moly Milky Sky, True Red, Milky Mint, Real Red

So many polishes, so little time...

Oh and yes, the hydration pack and diapers? I got 'em ,too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment