Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tinted Wings: OPI SSITP AND China Glaze Crushed Candy

A quick post before I'm off to a meeting.

NOTM (Nail of the Moment -- because I tend to change polish sometimes within the day, crazy...):


This is China Glaze Crushed Candy over OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyreness (which, for some reason, I did not get a photo of before topping with CG -- this surprised me because it dried to a jelly finish and even looked yummier when I topped it off with Seche Vite)


with Seche Vite Top Coat --- pretty!

Holding the future in my hand :)

Crushed candy and jelly! Toink toink :P

2 comments:

  1. The last photo is lovely. At ang ganda ng pagka crack sa iyo! I can't seem to get mine to crack like that. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to apply it properly. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I had to go thru several swatches before I finally realize na all I needed was just a thin coat and a stroke of luck to achieve a decent crack. Fortunately, in this photo, luck was on my side :)

    ReplyDelete