Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tinted Wings: OPI Black Shatter and China Glaze Lighthouse

I've been fascinated with gold - the color and jewelry (hey, who isn't?). Not all gold polishes deliver as much pigmentation on the bottle as when it is on the nails. China Glaze Lighthouse looked too yellow in the bottle but on the nails, it was just the right shade of gold for me.

China Glaze Lighthouse

With natural light
Was it me or does this flood the cuticles?

And because I could not leave it well enough alone, this happened after just a couple of days...
With OPI Black Shatter, voila! Instant animal print, tee hee :)

Gold + black shatter = Purrrrty.

4 comments:

  1. Ang ganda nito! So how do I follow your blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis :) (I think) you can follow via email (it's at the side bar) --- sensha na, newbie :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous animal printed nails! followed u dear :))

    geishcharles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @geishcharles THANK YOU -- for the comment and especially for following :) have a great day ahead sis!

    ReplyDelete