Friday, May 20, 2011

Lootbag: NARS,OPI, China Glaze,The Make-Up Store, Wet N' Wild

I realized I went a little overboard when I saw these photos AND when there was no more room in my stackable plastic boxes (I have four -- oh, Helmer such a major lemming).

Warning, photo overload ahead!

At last, I have been waiting for these babies (Wet N' Wild Spring 2011) to hit our shores :) Hanna Pinktana, Gray's Anatomy and NARS Schiap (SA at Essenses pronounced this as Si-siyap-- ookaay)
Wet N' Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire; Buffy The Violet Slayer (I know, right? Somebody loves their TV shows...)

NARS Zulu
Essie Sew Psyched

China Glaze (CG) Recycle and For Audrey. Yes, it's a beaute. Sigh -- green and gray!
China Glaze Liquid Leather, Flying Dragon, Custom Kicks

Pasalubong from SG (kisses Babe!)

OPI Mod About You; Suzi Skis In The Pyreness; Over The Taupe (yep, more browns!)

Of all, I was very excited with these lovelies. The Make-Up Store Holos Greta and Madeline. Hubby prefered Madeline coz of the color but when I tried on Greta, he was a convert (I even swatched it on his thumb, yeba)
My very first bottles of Seche Vite Top coat. The tiny one was a freebie, it's soooo cute however, it was kinda awkward to hold with its teenie top and short handle but it can do :)

So, yeah, I guess I have to be on a no-buy-just-look for a month or two.... The Snake Nails from Tony Moly would have to wait, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment